I know I wasn’t around much this week and for that I apologize, things have been crazy.
- The Compass Rose Mystery KAL was released (there’s still plenty of time to sign up, Tina’s also having a shop update today!)
- I’ve been balancing training for my first half marathon with the knee pain that hinders me much too early to be reasonable
- I’ve tried to make myself get out and about (do you ever feel the need to force this on yourself?)
- I’ve been knitting on sooper seekrit projects and wanting to knit on less seekrit projects
- I was out of town last weekend and will have company this weekend
- I’m beginning to destash the SABLE (stash amassed beyond life expectancy)
- I’m trying to do more with my Ravelry Group
- Not to mention all of the designs that are always happening at various levels of completion
- I’m also trying to overhaul my bookkeeping system and that in and of itself is a headache and a half
What have you been up to this week? Has it been crazy everywhere or just here? Do ya’ll have any fun weekend plans?