In no particular order:
- I ran a 5k with my Sister in Law on Sunday and she/we rocked it!
- We hosted a BBQ to celebrate my Dad’s birthday Sunday afternoon
- I got pretty flowers
- We picked up a new foster dog named Chadwick since First Foster Duncan found his forever home!
- I taught part 1 of my latest color work class at Yarn & Coffee
- I finished that sweater I was working on (and it’ll get it’s own post later this week)
Whew, it’s been a busy one and I’m going to spend today trying to catch up. What have you been up to lately?