This would be an easier task if I did actually remember to write things down as they are learned (or if I took the journal with me when I stayed the night somewhere other than my own apartment) but that’s not how life works. I do have an entry for every day so far this year although some of those have had to be “remembered lessons” a day or three after the actual date.
Some of the things I’ve learned so far this year (in no particular order):
- Take the laser pointer to the dog park more often.
- You breath a measurable amount of Argon molecules that have also been breathed by Joan of Arc, Ghandi, Muhammed, etc.
- A full tank of gas makes me feel more wealthy than any amount of money in the bank.
- Sometimes instead of letting the water roll off it’s back, the duck needs to punch the person holding the bucket in the face (figuratively)
- There are different types of gas for different seasons.
What have you learned so far this year?